It is easy to say Yes! to life when everything is just flowing perfectly. But what about Yes! when things are not going “your way”, when life seems out of control, chaotic, overwhelming or just like a cage?
Yes, life is bigger than you & me and confronts us with things beyond our control, but it is in your hands how you approach these things & life itself.
As humans, we have developed a variety of strategies to say NO to life when it challanges us.
For example we…
- Tense up, pretend to be deaf / dead / blind & wait until it’s over
- Go numb / compensate and pretend that everything is okay
- play the victim role, blame others and become passive
In Yes life! You learn to own your YES! to life and to keep it throughout the ups & downs of Life
It may sound counter-intuitive to say Yes! to unpleasant experiences, but in reality this initial Yes! is the base for thriving through challenges and living a joyful life. With this Yes! you acknowledge your reality and give up resistance against what is already happening (or has happened). Thus you can truly learn from and grow through the challenges of Life.
Melting your personal resistance against Life is an act of devotional (self-)love.
By Saying Yes! to Life you are giving it consent to move you.
The forces of this universe are much bigger than we are, yet we are part of this indescribable, multi-dimensional organism called cosmos. Yes Life! Means, opening up yourself to the guidance of those forces, trusting that these forces move you, in order to bring you to where you belong. At the same time it means to acknowledge your own soverignity and powers.
By saying Yes! to Life we surrender to where life moves us and take full responsibility for our personal life-force and actions.
Thus we begin to co-create our personal life in harmony with the movement of the cosmos.
This may sound very big, but in fact its aliveness lays in the little every day actions that shape your reality. We are a part of the intelligent cosmic organism anyway – its just a matter of choice to accept and move with it or to try staying small.
Yes Life! is a 3 months-journey into personal life-force & individual cosmic guidance.
- melt individual resistances against life
- embody aliveness in all its forms
- find multiple ways of expressing love (to Life, to ourselves, to challengers & helpers)
- embrace being tiny humans & step into the power of embodied self-responsibility
- anchor states of Surrender & Life-force into our being
- listen to source & receive its guidance